Trying to accomplish group work and stations in a virtual or hybrid setting can be challenging. Jamboard, Google’s interactive whiteboard, allows for teachers to still achieve these goals while in any learning setting. Students can access the board at anytime, collaborate with classmates, and see teacher feedback in real time.
1. Create a Jamboard Template
2. Provide students a platform to communicate in a variety of settings
3. Produce copies of Jamboards to assign to different groups of students
4. Organize Breakout Rooms on Google Meet/Zoom to allow for any-time collaboration.
5. Identify key concepts for full class discussion/targeted feedback for students.
Presenter: Ryan Kinzler, Mathematics Educator, Shaler Area School District